After extensive research conducted by me in which I interviewed myself, gave myself surveys written by myself, took placebos – knowingly, and used real life examples experienced by only me, I have successfully deciphered what women really want, from their partner.
Because of my impressive credentials and pristine un-tainted research methods, some of my results were published by the New England Journal of Women. Take a look.
New England Journal of Women ( published 2/7/14)
1. Women want to be looked at tenderly, by their partner. Really looked at. I’m talking face to face, eye to eye, mano a mano. This makes them feel wanted and important. When a smile is added to that tender look, Oh My…, she’s all yours.
*Exceptions: If she has a huge zit on her nose or has a mouthful of chocolates – then, by all means, DO NOT LOOK AT HER!
2. Of all the women interviewed (me) regarding the role Chivalry plays in a relationship, 99.9% said that it is crucial and a total turn-on. One participant said that when her husband helps her with her coat, she gets all warm inside and wants to jump on him right there and then. Opening the car door for her,
3. Women want their partners to LOVE everything they cook. It does not matter if it smells like dirty feet or tastes like Taco Bell’s twice refried canned beans, eat it. Don’t ask what it is, when it will be ready or what is in it. Just smile and eat it – all.
4. Women love to be kissed. The majority of the subjects studied said that kissing is a must. Having her partner lift her chin up gently before a kiss was the top desired method,
followed by her partner cupping her face with both hands and slowly reaching in for the kiss.
Mmmmmmm I mean, statistically speaking of course.
One subject (who will remain nameless) added that being kissed on the neck was her all-time favorite.
5. Romance her. The results of the surveys were unanimous. All women questioned in this study, want nothing more than to be romanced by their partner – especially for Valentine’s Day. Yes, it is a big deal and she does want you to acknowledge her on Valentine’s Day. Hello???? And no, a hollow Russell Stover chocolate-shaped heart from Walmart, will not do.
Flowers are nice, but dinner out to a decent restaurant is the clear winner (according to the study). While at the restaurant,
I they want to be told they are the most beautiful woman in the world.
*A Special Thanks to my research partner, Bryan Adams who really understands women.
Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman.
To really love a woman, to understand her
You gotta know her deep inside
Hear every thought, see every dream
An’ give her wings when she wants to fly
Then when you find yourself lyin’ helpless in her arms
You know you really love a woman…